Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary, Long & Short Reviews!


Hi, everyone!

Long & Short Romance is celebrating its third anniversary - and I'm one of the party hosts! The gifts, however, are all yours! Participate in a scavenger hunt where LASR is giving away THREE Nook eBook Readers, along with a $50 BN.com gift certificate. Bonus? The Nook comes pre-loaded with dozens of romance and juvenile fiction eBooks...my current release, Hearts Crossing, included!

All you have to do is "Find Marianne's NOOK!!" It's somewhere on my website, http://www.marianneevans.com/
Here's a hint: Think about...uhm...stuff I have coming up in the future - LOL!
Find my nook, and then fill out the form you'll find on the entry toggle below! It's that easy! What are you waiting for? Click, and go huntin'!!! Have fun, and good luck!!




No comments:

Post a Comment