Monday, January 31, 2011

Thank you, Reviewers!

As you may have noticed, my sidebar to the right features a number of new additions. First, Hearts Crossing is a CAPA Nominee for Best Inspirational Romance of 2010 over at The Romance Studio. I'm so excited and honored to be nominated!

A couple of weeks ago, Crystal at Kwips & Kritiques posted a 5-Klover review of Hearts Surrender! Click on the link to read her fabulous review! Crystal even designated it a "Recommended Read."

Then, just today, I was contacted by Matilda at Coffee Time Romance & More, notifying me she had posted a review of Hearts Surrender - and given it a coveted 5-Cup review! The link is to the right - check it out!

To give you an update on what's new in my writing world, I've turned in edits for Hearts Communion - that one is Book 3 of the Woodland Series. We're shooting for a late 2011 release. I finished Hearts Key a few weeks ago, so Woodland Church is hopping! Stop by www.whiterosepublishing.com to learn more. I'm so thrilled with White Rose Publishing. As both an author and reader of inspirational romance, I have to tell you, this publisher is outstanding!

Finally, remember Sandy Pierson, Collin Edwards' fiancee from Hearts Crossing? A short story is under way giving her a very special romance of her own. I was gratified when a number of readers asked about her after reading Hearts Crossing, wondering if she'd get t0
'star' in a story. Well, I'm hoping so! An idea took root a while back, and I'm delighted with the results. I'll keep you posted details are ironed out! I hope it will be coming to a computer near you very soon!

That's the news for now - thanks as always for your support, prayers and friendship!

God bless ~

Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment