Saturday, March 21, 2009

Well...I need to go to my "Zen" place...

Because being a newbie to Blogs, and finding them, participating in them, figuring out how to touch base with people who share my same interests and passions...well, it's a bit overwhelming! :-)


Welcome to the blog I'm referencing as "A Minute With Mariane" - although, anyone who knows me well will laugh uproareously at the idea. A minute? Seriously? Nah. Gonna be more like hours. I get chatty like that.



Anyway, to introduce myself, I'm a writer who is eager for her new book to be released as a Champagne Rosebud for The Wild Rose Press! I'm so excited to be joining TWRP. Check out their website:






Enjoy exploring their stellar family of authors. I'm new to the group, but the writers will blow you away! Exceptional talent.



My debut with Wild Rose Press is called With This Kiss. How to describe it. Lord. Feels so much like a synopsis, and I do just adore writing a synopsis....NOT!



But...since I suffer for my "art" (::cue the dramatic sigh::) here goes:




‘So Bella, do you still like the way snowflakes feel when they touch your skin?’



Many Christmas’ ago, a stolen kiss beneath a snowy sky sealed their fate. Now, will love be enough?


Jonathan Santini heads a preeminent labor law practice in New York. He’s driven by passion – unrelenting in his pursuit of two things: A better life through labor law, and Isabella Alfano.
But the Santini’s possess a somewhat checkered family history - one that puts Jonathan on the outside of Isabella’s branch of the Alfano clan.


Bella’s tangled emotions can’t stop what she feels for the bad-boy turned good. Taking over her grandma’s deli brings them together again, and the chemistry is electric.
The obstacle of family honor isn’t the only thing in their way though. A jealous colleague at Jonathan’s firm is bent on revenge - revenge that puts Isabella’s store into legal peril…




For an excerpt - head on over to my website and pay a visit - I love hosting company -- coffee's on and the light is on! Happy reading!


http://www.marianneevans.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment