Saturday, January 23, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award -- A Minute With Marianne Has Won!



Thank you, fellow author E.A. West for giving my blog this award!

However, accepting the "Lovely" award comes with responsibility! I now have the honor and privilege of passing it on to others. Those who have won, here are the rules:

Accept the award, then post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, along with their blog link. Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you enjoy. (Okay, so 10 can be a lot to come up with! Pass it on to as many bloggers as you can, up to 10. I'm passing it on to 7.) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And so, I pass this award on to these truly deserving blogs. I hope you will check each one of them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment